2008 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

$17,900–$24,190 MSRP range

side view of 2008 F-150 Ford

ninety% of drivers recommend this motorcar

Rating breakdown (out of 5):

  • Condolement 4.6
  • Interior design iv.5
  • Performance iv.iv
  • Value for the coin 4.5
  • Exterior styling iv.5
  • Reliability 4.4

Near reliable pickup truck I own.

Met all my needs! This pickup will be used for personal and work purposes. I'm very happy with my purchase. I will savour my pickup truck.

Show total review

Information technology was just what we were looking for.

It is very clean. Has everything you could desire in a truck. Drives corking. Information technology has bluetooth for a phone only are not able to figure our how it works. This is a second automobile for hauling our trout angling gunkhole.

Show full review

A existent skilful truck

As I write this it is 12 years erstwhile I've got 78 thousand miles and then far I've done to it is 2 tire changes and two battery's and normal oil changes. So far information technology'due south been an outstanding truck 1 of the all-time I have endemic and I've owned several of them all right this truck pretty loftier

Show full review

Ford'due south leave a badd gustatory modality in my oral fissure

I volition never spend money buying forward again ever I will go to Dodge I will get to GM just I will never buy a forward again and information technology'southward unfortunate because I take iii of them to our classic cars and I'k gonna get rid of those 2 practice not buy a Ford Triton don't practice it I bought information technology that we had 45000 miles on information technology when I bought information technology when it had a 120000 my engine blew upwardly because of the f******* spark plugs I had to spend some other $7000 on an engine and now my paints peeling off

Show full review

Space and power

Car met all my needs with the space for family and pulling power for all the camping ground we do. Very comfortable within and does non lack add ons

Testify full review

Worst vehicle owned

This truck has been nix but problems. In 5 years we replaced the v.4 engine 2 fourth dimension and manual 2 years ago and at present information technology needs tranny once again. Salvage your money practise non buy the 5.iv Briton.

Show full review

Absolute tank.

I'm 20 years old and I've had my truck for a piffling under a twelvemonth now. I beloved this thing. Information technology has 220,000 miles and has been slammed head- on into a tree. Rebuilt the forepart end and it looks even better than it did. I rebuilt the rocker corners bc they rotted out and threw some fender flares on it to hibernate the rust above the wheel wells. After 12 years of Buffalo winters, the undercarriage is quite rusty, but by the fourth dimension I'm done building it, null will be original parts haha. I'chiliad currently working on replacing my frazzle manifolds and pipes, which is a huge pain in the xxx, but will be worth it when finished. If y'all take care of them, these trucks will treat you like royalty and the five.4 Triton makes you lot audio similar a badass with a directly pipe frazzle on information technology. These trucks deserve Manner more than credit than they receive just considering of how tough they are

Testify total review

Nicest vehicle I've owned!

I absolutely love this truck. This is my commencement Ford and I'1000 glad I went through with it. There's merely a couple of pocket-size things that needed to be fixed. Balanced tires and to clean the fuel injector. And Mccaulley jumped right on information technology and had me set upward with a service human to go those couple of things straightened upward. Other than that, I dearest this truck!

Show full review

Great Truck

Truck is stylish, reliable, solid and has all the items you would want for convenience. Dealer had the automobile in great shape and made sure information technology was running great

Bear witness full review

2007 f150 xlt Best half ton truck on the market

This truck is a beast .. has her lifted wth 35s on she could intermission em loose on dry payvment too did a cold air intake and exhaust system information technology had 283k miles n solid equally a rock .. was really awesome off road ..had the thing on the sand dunes northward totally ran the crap out of it n it performed like a raptor I retrieve information technology had 180k when I bought it n I regret selling it ... had se awesome times in it ...slight rust consequence but for the miles it was precipitous ... merely ever did oil change n brakes to it ... no engine work no trans work ...best thing to do with those engines is run them hard it's what there designed for 🤘🏽🤘🏽

Show total review